LinkElecs IoT Consumer Products
Several Part Numbers
The designed LoRaWAN motes, ULM-1010 and LM-1010, can be used in different ways in the intended device. They can be connected to the device PCB by wired connectors or be placed on a daughterboard. Moreover, they can be used as a part of the device PCB during the device design process.
Here are some products that the designed LoRaWAN motes have been used to connect the devices to a LoRaWA network:
– LRM-1010: Single channel relay module (up to 100W)
– LRC-1010: Multi-channel relay control device (up to 20 channels)
– SD-1010: Connected Smoke detector
– AQ-1021: Air Quality analyzer (CO2, Temperature, Humidity)
– OD-1010: Connected PIR-based occupancy detector
– And several other connected products.